Wednesday, July 11, 2012

wrap with veggies and chicken

This meal is prepared in about 4 minutes...no joke.  Is it the most healthy meal that I will post on this blog?  No.  But remember, I am a Libra which means I am all about balance.  When my pilot is away, I have to be quick and easy. 

I have mentioned before that wraps are a great canvas for quick and healthy.  I will show how I made these wraps, but I urge you to use what is fresh and available to you.  The opportunities are endless.

I took a wrap:

Added some laughing cow cheese:

and then added some fresh veggies:














I topped it off with some rotisserie chicken from dinner the previous night. 

Roll it, and add some grapes on the side.  There you have it.  Done!  Dinner in about 4 minutes.



















***

Other ideas for these wraps include:
- substitute the cheese with hummus
- add baby spinach, a super-food
- add apple slices for a sweet and crunchy addition




1 comment:

  1. Oh, yummy! And it looks surprisingly like my "travel food!" I use those whole wheet tortillas on the road to wrap up a pouch of flavored tuna for a great, quick, easy-travel (no refrigeration needed) sandwich!

    ReplyDelete